This page allows you to set up and accept online payments. In order to start using this functionality, you have to open a Stripe account.
Accept payments using Stripe
Stripe is a credit card processing system that enables you to accept payments with all major cards from your tenants.
In order to accept payments via Stripe, you will need to open a professional Stripe account. Your tenants do not need to open one when paying you. Click here for more information about opening a Stripe account.
Here is how to connect Stripe to Rentila:
- Once logged in to your Rentila account, go to My account, Online rent Payment.
- In Stripe, click on Connection.
- Select the landlord (if you have more than one), then click on Connection.
- Follow the procedure and fill in the required information.
- Connect an existing account or create a new one.
Once your Stripe account is connected, you can receive online payments.
In the receipt’s section of the tenant’s account, he can find the action button Pay. This leads to the payment page where he can see:
- The rent amount to be paid,
- The payment method,
- The action button Pay.
Once the payment is made and processed, the rent will be automatically displayed as Paid in your Rentila account. You will also receive a notification email.