- Understanding Property Inventories
- The Importance of Property Inventories
- Creating a Property Inventory
- When to Prepare an Inventory
- Are Inventories Mandatory?
- What to Include in an Inventory
- How To Prepare For An Inventory
- Professional Assistance
- Additional Details
- Evidence for Legal Compliance
- Final Tips
A property inventory is a record of all the things that you own in your house. There are a number of different homeowners who will want to make sure they perform a property inventory before getting on with selling their place.
Regardless of whether you’re a landlord with a number of properties, a private owner looking to rent out their apartment for the first time, or somebody who makes a living renting houses, it’s vital that you have an exhaustive list of every single item in the property.